Borough of Poole

Council Tax - Change of Circumstances

This form can be used to inform us of someone who has:

  • Moved into your household
  • Moved out of your household
  • Changed their name in your household
  • Moved into a nursing home
  • Died.

To advise us of a Change of Address, please use our Change of Address form.

Please note that you have a duty to inform the Council of any changes in your household’s circumstances which may affect your Council Tax within 21 days of the date of change.

To progress through the form click the 'Next' button. If you need to change any details in a previously completed section click the 'Previous' button in the bottom left of the form (do not press the browser 'Back' button). Once you have completed all of the sections click 'Submit'. Fields marked with a red * need to be completed.

For all other changes please see for contact details.

eForms by AchieveForms