Borough of Poole

Illegal Signs on Streetlights, Railings or Other Council Property

Please use this form to report:

  • Illegal signs on streetlights, railings or other Council property in the Borough of Poole.

In order to complete this form you will need to provide the following information:

  • Exact location
  • Description of the issue
  • Your name and contact details (optional)

To progress through the form click the "Next" button. If you need to change any details in an earlier section click the "Previous" button (do not use your browser’s “Back” button). Once you have completed all of the sections click the “Submit” button, or to cancel at any time click the “Cancel” button.
Fields marked with a red * are mandatory and must be completed.
eForms by AchieveForms